Monday, January 16, 2017

Iceland, Brazil, Lebanon... My Favorite Places

This is a picture of the highlands of Iceland. I've always found the natural landscapes of Iceland to be fascinating and I hope to go explore soon!

https://500px.com/photo/49087950/the-southern-highlands-by-antony-spencer

Growing up I had a lot of friends from Brazil. This picture is the Copacabana pier in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. I've always wanted to go visit as I am a big fan of the beach and summer weather. 


Harissa Lebanon is a beautiful tourist site. It is at top of a mountain that overlooks the coast of Lebanon. The famous Saint Mary statue is of resemblance of the one in Rio De Janeiro which is another reason why they are my favorite places. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, Afif, what a great combination of places... and all of these locations have many great folkloric traditions associated with them too! For Brazil, I know two really good books online for example: Tales of Giants from Brazil and Fairy Tales from Brazil: How and Why Tales from Brazilian Folk-Lore ... maybe you will want to use those as resources for the class!

    About links: When you include a link in the post, use link text to make it more clear to your readers; so: type the text, highlight, click the link icon, and then paste in the http address. That way your readers will see the text link, not the raw computer code — more info about links :-)

    ReplyDelete