Sunday, January 22, 2017

Time Strategies


Time management is essential tool to be successful and efficient at life. I always abide by the principle of “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail”. Therefore, I try my best to always plan ahead on a weekly basis. My strategy is to first of all plan a path that I wish to follow on the long run. After my long term goals are set, I break down smaller goals on a weekly and monthly basis. Since I am interested in Fitness it allows me to stay on track and motivated by staying active and following a certain schedule. I like to start my day by working out early in the morning. This allows me to stay sharp and motivated, also gives me a lot of free time in the afternoon to study and run some errands. I try to wake up and sleep early but enough to were I am energetic and function without coffee. In the case I can’t wake up and feel energized I use coffee. Another thing that keeps me abiding by my schedule is removing distraction when I have a certain task to do. I tend to leave my phone purposely in a different room and just focus on completing the task till the end. I enjoyed reading “the important habit of just sharing” by Jory Mackay since I share a lot of the same perspectives especially on habit. I always advice people that tell me they can’t do something to just start to get in the habit of doing it. All our actions in life are based on habits. To b
e successful you need learn how to be consistent with productive habits. This article helped a lot in assuring my own strategy that works for me and I am motivated to keep up to date and achieve my goals!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment